Key questions to ask
- What do you backup to: USB hard drive, tape, online, something else?
- When did you last check it was backing up properly?
- Is it full up?
- What happens if someone broke in and stole it / you had a fire?
To avoid John or Joe having to remember to check the stick, or take it home, we recommend backing up to the Internet. Why?
- It’s safe and secured to government standards – all data is kept in the UK
- No one needs to remember to change anything or take anything home
- We can restore files going back a month as required
- It’s great value for money
- We tell you when it’s filling up and alert you if you need more space
Costs start from £10 / month based on the amount of data you need backing up. Get in touch and make another IT admin task disappear!